Can you keep a secret?

Thursday, April 03, 2008

WTH.
SERIOUSLY.
I'M NOT GONNA TOLERATE U INSULTING MY FRIEND.
I DONT GIVE A DAMN LA SERIOUSLY.
IT'S NOT EVEN MY FAULT.
SO I AM SO FREAKING NOT SORRY.
AND IT STAYS THAT WAY.
AND FOR GOODNESS SAKE..
VENT UR STUPID ANGERS ON SOMEONE ELSE.
NOT ME.
I DONT SEE WHY I SHOULD TOLERATE IT.
LIKE PLEASE LUHH.
I'M NOT GONNA BE SOME DUMB ASS STANDING THERE LIKE UR FREAKING PUNCH BAG.
AND I'D LIKE TO HEAR HOW IT'S MY FAULT.
IF U CANT,
THEN SHUT THE HELL UP.
I DONT NEED MY FREAKING LINK TO BE THERE.
I'M NOT DESPERATE FOR IT TO BE THERE.
AND SO U AGREE THAT A BLOG IS FOR PENNING DOWN UR FEELINGS.
SO ARENT I DOING THE SAME AS U?
AND I DIDN'T SAY THAT THEY WERE BETTER FRIENDS.
THEY'RE NOT THE ONLY ONES I TALK TO.
JUST BECAUSE I SAID THAT IT WAS A WASTE OF TIME TALKING TO U,
DOESNT MEAN THAT I'D RATHER SPEND TIME TALKING TO THEM.
besides,that was just a casual remark.
with that kind of 'uhh..whatever' tone.
dots...
I'VE ALSO GOT BETTER STUFF TO DO.
SO THERE.
i'm really sorry but i cant stand it.
i cannot be bothered anymore.
i'm just gonna end this matter HERE.
like it or not,
i'm not even gonna care.
it was just a sarcastic remark and u took it as an insult.
and it's not like i care who you're talking to.
hahaha.if ur not happy,
then close the stupid convo.
that's how simple it is.
:D


some ppl should just get a life.
:DD
anyways,
we got back our history and EL marks.
history was screwed and EL was ok.
sports fest's tmr.
hadley's currently in third place.
...
that's based on the sports heats la.
today was our last lesson of the year with mrs loh.
it's kinda sad to see her go..
):
mrs chia's gone.
and now mrs loh's gone too.
mrs J may be gone soon too as well.
):
maternity leave..
oh well.
see ya!


6:37 AM





Understand.

DEBBIE TAN
27TH MAY
RGS
107'08, 207'09, 302'10
ENGLISH DRAMA
FOVEO


Don't let it go.

107'08/207'09
Agatha
Amanda
Amirah
Anchal
Aralin
Ashlynna
Bernice
Brillia
Caleb
Chelsia
Cheyenne
Claudia
Dawn
Deenie
Denise
Donna
Elaine
Elisabeth
Fitri
Felicia
Hadziqah
Hilary Ang
Hilary Tay
Huiying
Jayne
Janne
Jing Fang
Jing Yi
Joan
Jolyn
Joy
Julia
Justin
Kanages
Karen
Lee chin
Marie
Minyi
Panyu
Rachel
Rebekah
Renee
Ruoxi
Shuyun
Tysia
Valerie
Victoria
Violet
Vivian
Xiaohan
Ying Jiao
Yuin Teng
Zong Qi




Shush.





You know.

Designer/Icons
Basecodes
Images
Blogskins