
| Wednesday, April 29, 2009
I CAN'T BELIEVE THE WEEKENDS ARE HERE :DD It was starting to seem like they never would. Perhaps staying up till 4 to finish my geog pt wasn't a very smart way to start the week. But it's not my fault the computer crashed :/ Screw technology. Haha. Jkjk. I feel so guilty for falling asleep in so many lessons. Geog, History, English... But I really did try to keep my eyes open. Just that they refused to budge. I SHOULD GET MORE SLEEP. Actually, everyone does. Sometimes I really do miss those eyebag-less days. And I can't believe I spent a whole hour in 'The Cocoa Tree' buying chocolates. Never knew chocolate-shopping could be THAT tough. HAHAHA. 11:57 PM
|
Understand. DEBBIE TAN ♥ 27TH MAY ♥ RGS ♥ 107'08, 207'09, 302'10 ♥ ENGLISH DRAMA ♥ FOVEO Don't let it go. 107'08/207'09 Agatha Amanda Amirah Anchal Aralin Ashlynna Bernice Brillia Caleb Chelsia Cheyenne Claudia Dawn Deenie Denise Donna Elaine Elisabeth Fitri Felicia Hadziqah Hilary Ang Hilary Tay Huiying Jayne Janne Jing Fang Jing Yi Joan Jolyn Joy Julia Justin Kanages Karen Lee chin Marie Minyi Panyu Rachel Rebekah Renee Ruoxi Shuyun Tysia Valerie Victoria Violet Vivian Xiaohan Ying Jiao Yuin Teng Zong Qi Shush. You know. Designer/Icons Basecodes Images Blogskins |