
| Sunday, April 19, 2009
I admit I can't take proper non-shaky photos. Amirah's so much better. And so is Min Ee. But I'm not that bad either too okay. CATS! It was super AWESOME. The combination of songs, movements, dances, and everything else was simply AWESOME. The cast is really really good. :DD I didn't really get the plot though. Expected, since I never really knew there was supposed to be one. HAHAHA. But I understood bits and pieces of it so it's not that bad. Jolyn had to wake me up 4 times i think. I can't help it if the chairs at the Esplanade's so comfy. Or if I was super tired. But the musical was still really really good. :DD THE GAY CAT WAS MY FAVOURITE! I think almost everyone else agrees with me on that one. HAHA. PS. I like my new keyring :D YAWP! I'm just glad it's over and that we pulled through(: RGLD FTW <3 5:47 AM
|
Understand. DEBBIE TAN ♥ 27TH MAY ♥ RGS ♥ 107'08, 207'09, 302'10 ♥ ENGLISH DRAMA ♥ FOVEO Don't let it go. 107'08/207'09 Agatha Amanda Amirah Anchal Aralin Ashlynna Bernice Brillia Caleb Chelsia Cheyenne Claudia Dawn Deenie Denise Donna Elaine Elisabeth Fitri Felicia Hadziqah Hilary Ang Hilary Tay Huiying Jayne Janne Jing Fang Jing Yi Joan Jolyn Joy Julia Justin Kanages Karen Lee chin Marie Minyi Panyu Rachel Rebekah Renee Ruoxi Shuyun Tysia Valerie Victoria Violet Vivian Xiaohan Ying Jiao Yuin Teng Zong Qi Shush. You know. Designer/Icons Basecodes Images Blogskins |