
| Saturday, April 11, 2009
"She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers."Fearless is currently replaying on my CD player right now. I think Taylor Swift's album gets to you the more you listen to it. And no, my reaction is not late :D I can't believe I woke up at 6am on a Saturday morn to go to school. But drama's always worth it. :D Ohh and I like Hadziqah's cool acessories. Like her jelly bands WHICH ARE NOT ELASTIC AND NOT MEANT TO BE SNAPPED BY SOMEONE ELSE. Yes, they're pretty, innocent jelly bands :D Ughh. Mall Cop's stopped showing in cinemas. Something tells me Confessions of A Shopaholic's next in line. I REALLY WANT TO WATCH IT. 17 Again as well (: YAWP auditions this Monday. D: PS. ADVANCE HAPPY EASTER! 3:01 AM
|
Understand. DEBBIE TAN ♥ 27TH MAY ♥ RGS ♥ 107'08, 207'09, 302'10 ♥ ENGLISH DRAMA ♥ FOVEO Don't let it go. 107'08/207'09 Agatha Amanda Amirah Anchal Aralin Ashlynna Bernice Brillia Caleb Chelsia Cheyenne Claudia Dawn Deenie Denise Donna Elaine Elisabeth Fitri Felicia Hadziqah Hilary Ang Hilary Tay Huiying Jayne Janne Jing Fang Jing Yi Joan Jolyn Joy Julia Justin Kanages Karen Lee chin Marie Minyi Panyu Rachel Rebekah Renee Ruoxi Shuyun Tysia Valerie Victoria Violet Vivian Xiaohan Ying Jiao Yuin Teng Zong Qi Shush. You know. Designer/Icons Basecodes Images Blogskins |