
| Tuesday, May 05, 2009
Goshh. I really should be STUDYING and not BLOGGING right now. We've finally gotten our new ez-links :D It's nice and all but let's just say it isn't my best picture. I think I look like a guy or something :/ Man I really want a new one. Like what Min Yi says, I can't bring myself to let the picture face me. Funny how small things like ez-link pictures can mean so much. BUT HEY, don't give me that look okay. IT'S GOING TO STAY WITH YOU FOR YEARS. Till like JC or something. AND THAT'S NOT A VERY SHORT TIME. Yes okay, I stop fussing over the picture. No one's gonna see it anyway. At least, I won't let them. HAHAHA. 5:57 AM
|
Understand. DEBBIE TAN ♥ 27TH MAY ♥ RGS ♥ 107'08, 207'09, 302'10 ♥ ENGLISH DRAMA ♥ FOVEO Don't let it go. 107'08/207'09 Agatha Amanda Amirah Anchal Aralin Ashlynna Bernice Brillia Caleb Chelsia Cheyenne Claudia Dawn Deenie Denise Donna Elaine Elisabeth Fitri Felicia Hadziqah Hilary Ang Hilary Tay Huiying Jayne Janne Jing Fang Jing Yi Joan Jolyn Joy Julia Justin Kanages Karen Lee chin Marie Minyi Panyu Rachel Rebekah Renee Ruoxi Shuyun Tysia Valerie Victoria Violet Vivian Xiaohan Ying Jiao Yuin Teng Zong Qi Shush. You know. Designer/Icons Basecodes Images Blogskins |