
| Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Thanks for the special, wonderful and fun-filled day.(: ![]() A million thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes, songs, calls, texts and gifts. Turning 14 would've never been the same without any of you. ILY! <3 PS. Happy Birthday Lousia! As much as I hate to admit this, I really love your card. In response to that, (especially since I didn't exactly make you one) I have to say that it's been really great knowing you, and even better to be able to share this day with you.(: PPS. Advance Happy Birthday Vanessa! Ohh well. What can I say? May is such an awesome month. 1:55 AM
|
Understand. DEBBIE TAN ♥ 27TH MAY ♥ RGS ♥ 107'08, 207'09, 302'10 ♥ ENGLISH DRAMA ♥ FOVEO Don't let it go. 107'08/207'09 Agatha Amanda Amirah Anchal Aralin Ashlynna Bernice Brillia Caleb Chelsia Cheyenne Claudia Dawn Deenie Denise Donna Elaine Elisabeth Fitri Felicia Hadziqah Hilary Ang Hilary Tay Huiying Jayne Janne Jing Fang Jing Yi Joan Jolyn Joy Julia Justin Kanages Karen Lee chin Marie Minyi Panyu Rachel Rebekah Renee Ruoxi Shuyun Tysia Valerie Victoria Violet Vivian Xiaohan Ying Jiao Yuin Teng Zong Qi Shush. You know. Designer/Icons Basecodes Images Blogskins |