
| Saturday, June 20, 2009
3 weeks have just flew past just like that. I can't believe next week is the last week of the holidays. It sure doesn't feel like it. I'm still in my holiday mood. Nowhere near ready to go back to school. Haha. I'm really hoping that there'd be a week's extention of the holidays though. It'll give me time to catch up on the work I've been procrastinating, AND give others who returned from abroad just in time for the start of the new term to 'show symptoms'. A community spread could be prevented that way :D See, it's a win-win situation. :DD Complains aside, I watched 'Drag Me To Hell' yesterday.(: Personally, I didn't think it was THAT scary. The sound effects definitely were, but I thought the movie itself was more GORY than SCARY. Oh well. Maybe it's just me. ((: A: 4 single-seat tickets for 'Drag Me To Hell' please. (Lady at the ticketing counter prints out 4 movie tickets with random seating arrangements) A: Sorry Miss, why are we all separated? Lady: I thought you wanted single seats? A: Yea by that, I meant I didn't want COUPLE SEATS. HAHAHA. It was so hilarious. 12:46 AM
|
Understand. DEBBIE TAN ♥ 27TH MAY ♥ RGS ♥ 107'08, 207'09, 302'10 ♥ ENGLISH DRAMA ♥ FOVEO Don't let it go. 107'08/207'09 Agatha Amanda Amirah Anchal Aralin Ashlynna Bernice Brillia Caleb Chelsia Cheyenne Claudia Dawn Deenie Denise Donna Elaine Elisabeth Fitri Felicia Hadziqah Hilary Ang Hilary Tay Huiying Jayne Janne Jing Fang Jing Yi Joan Jolyn Joy Julia Justin Kanages Karen Lee chin Marie Minyi Panyu Rachel Rebekah Renee Ruoxi Shuyun Tysia Valerie Victoria Violet Vivian Xiaohan Ying Jiao Yuin Teng Zong Qi Shush. You know. Designer/Icons Basecodes Images Blogskins |