
| Tuesday, June 02, 2009
A DAY AT THE BEACH :D Batch outing at East Coast Park yesterday (:It was really fun, though we didn't take as many pictures as we expected. Oh well. It was fruitful and enjoyable all the same. Here's why I think that I've accomplished so many things in that half day: 1) Emiline and I can officially ride a 2-seater bicycle without falling; 2) Amirah and I have officially walked the whole stretch of East Coast Park; 3) I have officially seen the end of East Coast Park (which isn't very appealing, actually) Sheesh. It's been almost a week since the hols have started and I haven't gotten any work done :/ Okayokay. I shall stop going out and start staying in because something tells me that at the current rate I'm going, my wallet's going to go empty pretty soon. '2 people, 2 wheels, 1 bicycle.' 11:19 PM
|
Understand. DEBBIE TAN ♥ 27TH MAY ♥ RGS ♥ 107'08, 207'09, 302'10 ♥ ENGLISH DRAMA ♥ FOVEO Don't let it go. 107'08/207'09 Agatha Amanda Amirah Anchal Aralin Ashlynna Bernice Brillia Caleb Chelsia Cheyenne Claudia Dawn Deenie Denise Donna Elaine Elisabeth Fitri Felicia Hadziqah Hilary Ang Hilary Tay Huiying Jayne Janne Jing Fang Jing Yi Joan Jolyn Joy Julia Justin Kanages Karen Lee chin Marie Minyi Panyu Rachel Rebekah Renee Ruoxi Shuyun Tysia Valerie Victoria Violet Vivian Xiaohan Ying Jiao Yuin Teng Zong Qi Shush. You know. Designer/Icons Basecodes Images Blogskins |