Can you keep a secret?

Monday, June 08, 2009

Downtown East was tons of fun.
Loved escape, loved HEI SUSHI.

We went on ALMOST every ride there was.
Wet 'n' Wild was my favourite, followed by the go-kart.
Viking (or Pirate's Ship, if you prefer) has officially made it to the bottom of my list of favourite rides.
Well, I can't help it if it's SCARY.
I just don't really like it that much.

.
..
...
ANYWAY,
the haunted house isn't as scary as it used to be.
At least there's no one following you around this time. :DD
Oh before I forget,
I'm sorry Teng, for screaming so loudly into your ear.
I promise I'll get you a better pair of hearing aids for your next birthday.(:

The 90 minute EAT-ALL-YOU-CAN buffet at HEI SUSHI was a really bad move on our part.
We didn't even eat our limit of 7 plates, as Teng says.

Honestly, I think we spent much more time TALKING than eating.
Don't ask me what we talked about; you wouldn't want to know
It's better if you didn't anyway.
Haven't you heard?
Ignorance is bliss. ;D

PS. HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY GERMAINE :D

'Naughty naughty. So cute. I want.'


6:56 AM





Understand.

DEBBIE TAN
27TH MAY
RGS
107'08, 207'09, 302'10
ENGLISH DRAMA
FOVEO


Don't let it go.

107'08/207'09
Agatha
Amanda
Amirah
Anchal
Aralin
Ashlynna
Bernice
Brillia
Caleb
Chelsia
Cheyenne
Claudia
Dawn
Deenie
Denise
Donna
Elaine
Elisabeth
Fitri
Felicia
Hadziqah
Hilary Ang
Hilary Tay
Huiying
Jayne
Janne
Jing Fang
Jing Yi
Joan
Jolyn
Joy
Julia
Justin
Kanages
Karen
Lee chin
Marie
Minyi
Panyu
Rachel
Rebekah
Renee
Ruoxi
Shuyun
Tysia
Valerie
Victoria
Violet
Vivian
Xiaohan
Ying Jiao
Yuin Teng
Zong Qi




Shush.





You know.

Designer/Icons
Basecodes
Images
Blogskins