
| Friday, June 26, 2009
Going over to Renee's to MJ in just awhile. Can't wait. :D It's officially the second last day of the June hols. The entire 4 weeks zoomed past like race cars around the race track. Honestly, I'm feeling quite unaccomplished. There were so many things I said I'd do, which I didn't. Oh well. At least I've had my break. A REALLY LONG BREAK. On the bright side, if 4 weeks can past this quickly, then so can the next 10 weeks of the school term. :D Make sense right? I'm just feeling kinda guilty for slacking so much and not STUDYING. :/ STILL... Like the saying goes, 'Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened'. Since there's no way I can turn back time, I shall just have to make the best I can out of it. :DD 8:46 PM
|
Understand. DEBBIE TAN ♥ 27TH MAY ♥ RGS ♥ 107'08, 207'09, 302'10 ♥ ENGLISH DRAMA ♥ FOVEO Don't let it go. 107'08/207'09 Agatha Amanda Amirah Anchal Aralin Ashlynna Bernice Brillia Caleb Chelsia Cheyenne Claudia Dawn Deenie Denise Donna Elaine Elisabeth Fitri Felicia Hadziqah Hilary Ang Hilary Tay Huiying Jayne Janne Jing Fang Jing Yi Joan Jolyn Joy Julia Justin Kanages Karen Lee chin Marie Minyi Panyu Rachel Rebekah Renee Ruoxi Shuyun Tysia Valerie Victoria Violet Vivian Xiaohan Ying Jiao Yuin Teng Zong Qi Shush. You know. Designer/Icons Basecodes Images Blogskins |