
| Sunday, September 06, 2009
Honestly, given a choice between OWNING A HOUSE and OWNING A CAR, I'd pick the latter. The reason's simple, really; It's because I can sleep in my car but I can't drive in my house. Besides, I'm perfectly alright with living with my family. (: Gee. I'm glad the hols are finally here. They probably won't last long but I'll take it. My mind tells me that I should really spend this time wisely, catching up with all the work i've missed. But somehow or rather, my brain enjoys being on auto-pilot. HAHA. PS. The Time Traveler's Wife is a show worth watching It's really sweet and touching. There wasn't much of a trigger point for me though, if that's what you were wondering. But hey, maybe it's just me. I admit I'm not exactly the kind who will cry over movies or books. STILL, I think it's a nice show (: I need to know how I fared. 12:08 AM
|
Understand. DEBBIE TAN ♥ 27TH MAY ♥ RGS ♥ 107'08, 207'09, 302'10 ♥ ENGLISH DRAMA ♥ FOVEO Don't let it go. 107'08/207'09 Agatha Amanda Amirah Anchal Aralin Ashlynna Bernice Brillia Caleb Chelsia Cheyenne Claudia Dawn Deenie Denise Donna Elaine Elisabeth Fitri Felicia Hadziqah Hilary Ang Hilary Tay Huiying Jayne Janne Jing Fang Jing Yi Joan Jolyn Joy Julia Justin Kanages Karen Lee chin Marie Minyi Panyu Rachel Rebekah Renee Ruoxi Shuyun Tysia Valerie Victoria Violet Vivian Xiaohan Ying Jiao Yuin Teng Zong Qi Shush. You know. Designer/Icons Basecodes Images Blogskins |