
| Monday, December 14, 2009
Sundown Festival - SEOUL'D OUT! 2009 It was pretty fun on the whole(: The long queues just prove how huge the k-pop fan base is in Singapore. Apparently, the tickets were sold out. And some people even started queueing from 5. AM. Which was like, 12 hours before us. Haha. Thanks for the tickets Carol; it wasn't so bad after all :D Before the concert: " Thanks Carol, how'd you know I'm like THE ULTIMATE k-pop fan?" " I can't believe I'm spending my Saturday night here " " I'm sure it's going to be the best 4.5 hrs of my life " During the concert: " I have no idea what song this is but it's nice " " You know, this actually is kinda fun" " I really hope I don't come out of this a k-pop fan " EMCEE: After tonight, I'm pretty sure EVERYONE will be fans of k-pop, even if you aren't one yet. 7:08 AM
|
Understand. DEBBIE TAN ♥ 27TH MAY ♥ RGS ♥ 107'08, 207'09, 302'10 ♥ ENGLISH DRAMA ♥ FOVEO Don't let it go. 107'08/207'09 Agatha Amanda Amirah Anchal Aralin Ashlynna Bernice Brillia Caleb Chelsia Cheyenne Claudia Dawn Deenie Denise Donna Elaine Elisabeth Fitri Felicia Hadziqah Hilary Ang Hilary Tay Huiying Jayne Janne Jing Fang Jing Yi Joan Jolyn Joy Julia Justin Kanages Karen Lee chin Marie Minyi Panyu Rachel Rebekah Renee Ruoxi Shuyun Tysia Valerie Victoria Violet Vivian Xiaohan Ying Jiao Yuin Teng Zong Qi Shush. You know. Designer/Icons Basecodes Images Blogskins |