
| Monday, March 08, 2010
Only You: A person can make you feel high A person can make you feel low But only you can decide Which way you want to go A person can hurt you mentally A person can hurt you physicallly But only you can place A limit on your abilities A person can cause drama A person can cause a situation But only you ca create Your own reputation A person can make you laugh A person can make you cry But only you can make Decisions for your life I guess what i''m trying to say That when you're living day to day Don't live by what people do But live by what you know is true. -Anonymous (: I think this is going to be my all time favourite poem I don't know what went wrong but can't help feeling guilty though I guess there's really no reason to be sorry... AND HI KAYALVILI! Funny how you choose to tag our blogs but ignore our over-flowing and desperate FB wallposts. (; Hope life in Australia's treating you well btw. Gosh I really have alot to tell you. Please say you'll come meet us in Brisbane; we'll extend our trip for a sleepover in your new crib! (AHEMAHEM HINT HINT) Haha kidding (: Miss ya <3 8:46 AM
|
Understand. DEBBIE TAN ♥ 27TH MAY ♥ RGS ♥ 107'08, 207'09, 302'10 ♥ ENGLISH DRAMA ♥ FOVEO Don't let it go. 107'08/207'09 Agatha Amanda Amirah Anchal Aralin Ashlynna Bernice Brillia Caleb Chelsia Cheyenne Claudia Dawn Deenie Denise Donna Elaine Elisabeth Fitri Felicia Hadziqah Hilary Ang Hilary Tay Huiying Jayne Janne Jing Fang Jing Yi Joan Jolyn Joy Julia Justin Kanages Karen Lee chin Marie Minyi Panyu Rachel Rebekah Renee Ruoxi Shuyun Tysia Valerie Victoria Violet Vivian Xiaohan Ying Jiao Yuin Teng Zong Qi Shush. You know. Designer/Icons Basecodes Images Blogskins |