
| Saturday, May 29, 2010
THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS DAY EVERY SO WONDERFUL (: Honestly, I think this has really been the best birthday yet. This year, I've realised that the best birthday presents need not always be the most expensive. This year, I've realised that money just cannot buy you everything. This year, I've realised how important my family and friends are to me. This year, I believe that everything happens for a reason, which may or may not be that explicit yet. This year, I finally know who are the people I truly love and care about. And the list goes on.. In any case, thank you everyone for making this day such a meaningful and unforgettable one for me. " But count to ten, take it in This is life before you know Who you're gonna be Fifteen " 5:32 AM
|
Understand. DEBBIE TAN ♥ 27TH MAY ♥ RGS ♥ 107'08, 207'09, 302'10 ♥ ENGLISH DRAMA ♥ FOVEO Don't let it go. 107'08/207'09 Agatha Amanda Amirah Anchal Aralin Ashlynna Bernice Brillia Caleb Chelsia Cheyenne Claudia Dawn Deenie Denise Donna Elaine Elisabeth Fitri Felicia Hadziqah Hilary Ang Hilary Tay Huiying Jayne Janne Jing Fang Jing Yi Joan Jolyn Joy Julia Justin Kanages Karen Lee chin Marie Minyi Panyu Rachel Rebekah Renee Ruoxi Shuyun Tysia Valerie Victoria Violet Vivian Xiaohan Ying Jiao Yuin Teng Zong Qi Shush. You know. Designer/Icons Basecodes Images Blogskins |